Updated: October 1, 2016
Savoring Home is a lifestyle blog published by Annette R. Smith. I try to deliver interesting content that will benefit YOU, my reader.
To earn income, I monetize this blog with advertising networks and affiliate programs. It’s an awesome venture. I get to write about my passions, help my readers, and make money at the same time!
While I’m having all this fun, I must also follow government regulations. Based on the Federal Trade Commission guidelines for bloggers, I offer this disclosure statement.
My Affiliate Disclosure
Although this disclosure protects me, it gives YOU a trustworthy experience on this blog. And that’s a win-win! Here’s what you should know when you read anything on Savoring Home:
- I create and publish all the content on this blog unless stated otherwise.
- I may use this content to promote products and brands I believe in.
- I may receive free products in return for a mention or review.
- I only recommend products and brands I can endorse.
- I keep the right to advertise across this blog.
My Affiliate Relationships
Savoring Home is an affiliate for Amazon, DaySpring, Homemaker’s Depot, Wayfair, and other brands. My posts may contain affiliate links for their products and services.
If you click on an affiliate link and buy something, I will receive a small commission for my referral. But YOUR cost for the product remains the same.
Thank you for supporting this blog. You’re awesome! May the time we spend together benefit both of us.